A package is a collection of the sort of things you’d place into ~/Library/Application Support/BBEdit/ to extend BBEdit, such as clippings, scripts, language modules, and text filters; but makes it easier to install such items when they are all related to a single type of task, rather than having to manually install and manage items spread out between different folders.
User-created packages (alphabetical order)
- Bootstrap Clippings and scripts and things for people working with Twitter's Bootstrap.
- Django A package for Django (Python) development
- EditorActions Duplicate/Move Lines, smart indenting and more
- Email Tools for writing email inside of BBEdit
- Git A package to make using Git with BBEdit easier
- HTML Write HTML in BBEdit? Useful tools in this package
- LaTeX LaTeX tools and utilities for BBEdit
- Markdown BBEdit Markdown extension package: scripts and text filters for transforming to and from HTML and a couple helper functions for lists and link references.
- Monkey Package with useful tools for the Monkey programming language
- Puppet Syntax highlighting, code folding, and resource clippings for Puppet
- Ryan's Ruby on Rails package Write Ruby on Rails in BBEdit? Take a look at this package.
- (All) Source Code languages Useful utilities for programming, no matter what language.
- Zend Framework A collection of scripts, clippings, etc. for people working on Zend Framework projects.